Friday, May 17, 2013

Review: The Accidental Sorcerer


The Accidental Sorcerer
The Accidental Sorcerer by K.E. Mills

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Why [a:Karen Miller|87306|Karen Miller|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1263471699p2/87306.jpg] feels the need to write as another author, I don't understand. But that is truly neither here nor there.

Loved this book. A fast paced fantasy thriller about a lowgrade magician who magically gets bumped up and who has to deal with some serious problems.

Lots of magical'iness, a little angst, a little romance, lots of action and bam, you have this book. Almost more of a prequel, as I believe the series is called "Rogue Agent" and that aspect doesn't come into play until the very end of the book.

I just hope the series can stay powered up...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment