Saturday, May 18, 2013

Review: Firestorm: Destroyermen


Firestorm: Destroyermen
Firestorm: Destroyermen by Taylor Anderson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The war gets bigger. More characters. More technology. More tactics.

Lots MORE blah, blah, blah. One whole page described a plane taking off. Telling me every single boat's name in a fleet. Describing how the gun/bullet combo of THIS gun is different/better/worse than THAT gun/bullet combo. It wore thin.

But those who love mil/sff probably ate it up.

I enjoyed the story. Lots of fighting with new twists to screw things up. At the end lots of things happen that open up this world even more. I do feel that Anderson is moving ahead a little too fast. I just hope he doesn't let the story snowball out of control. Because I am really liking this overall storyline.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment