Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Review: Wool


Wool
Wool by Hugh Howey

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



A solid 3star, but no more. A story about a dystopian society, a wife who kills herself and her depressed husband/sheriff. Who ends up killing himself in the same way.

But! Did they actually die? At the end of this short story we're just not sure. In fact, I'm not sure about a lot of things.

I would recommend people read the omnibus edition, [b:Wool Omnibus (Silo, #1)|13453029|Wool Omnibus (Silo, #1) (Wool, #1-5)|Hugh Howey|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1349614200s/13453029.jpg|18979356], as they can immediately read the rest of the story without waiting. Not having the sequel immediately after reading the first story killed it for me, as I don't like dystopia for the most part and nothing in this story encouraged me to read more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment