Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Review: Charon: A Dragon at the Gate


Charon: A Dragon at the Gate
Charon: A Dragon at the Gate by Jack L. Chalker

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Well, I think it is official. I only like Chalker's [b:The Four Lords of the Diamond|7184707|The Four Lords of the Diamond (The Four Lords of the Diamond, #1-4)|Jack L. Chalker|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1258936790s/7184707.jpg|7704807], everything else of his that I've read has been blase to bleh.

So what makes this different? It has many of the same themes as his other books. I think part of it is that I read this back in highschool and it made an impression on me, and it has stuck.

Also, who wouldn't want to have an idealized body made by your mate while you get to make her body to suit you?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment