Saturday, December 22, 2012

Review: The Chosen


The Chosen
The Chosen by Dwight K. Nelson

My rating: 0 of 5 stars



This was supposed to be a daily devotional, with a reading a day. I was expecting some kind of verse or thought from the Bible, expounded upon.
It was all based upon the theme of "The Chosen", hence the title. The Chosen refers to those who are staying close to God in their walk through life.

I was disappointed. Many of the daily readings were very "Ellen White" centric instead of Christ centered.
Others kind of rambled on about vagaries without saying very much.

I don't consider this a waste of my time, and I'm sure it will help out other people, who are at different stages in the their Christian walk, but it was not for me at this time.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment