Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Review: Mercy Kill


Mercy Kill
Mercy Kill by Aaron Allston

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Awesome!

While it has been a while since I've read some X-Wing'ness, and I've forgotten most of who comprised Wraith Squadron, who can forgot a smart Gamorean who can pilot an X-Wing? Good ol' Piggy!

He is what made this work for me. The overall story of political intrigue and traitors between the GA and the New Empire was only so-so.

But like I said, Piggy/Voort was just great. And I have to admit, I never saw the whole Yuuzon Vong part coming. You could have knocked me over with a feather when it was revealed that Scut was Vong. I wish he had died an evil villian instead of really being a good guy. No Vong will ever be a good guy in my books.

So go read this!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment