Thursday, October 11, 2012

Review: Patriot Games


Patriot Games
Patriot Games by Tom Clancy

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is the only Clancy book that I really like, enough so that I've read it twice in highschool, once in college and once in "adult" life :)
Probably a "once a decade" kind of book for me.

The world has certainly changed since this book was written. Is Ireland still dealing with the North/South/England issue? I don't even know! If it is, it has been overshadowed by the likes of 9/11, Iraq, Iran and the Arab spring.

And airport security. And cell phones. What a difference the internet and cellphones would have made to this story. This was a cool story and a good reminder of what the security world "used to be" like...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment