Saturday, December 01, 2012

Review: Star Wars: Shadow Games


Star Wars: Shadow Games
Star Wars: Shadow Games by Michael Reaves

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This barely deserves the 3stars I gave it, but I am a sucker for all things Star Wars, even the bad stuff.

This was technically written well,nothing awkward structure-wise and the plot moved at a reasonable rate.

But Dash, well, Dash is an idiot and I didn't care for him in [b:Shadows of the Empire|9549|Shadows of the Empire (Star Wars)|Steve Perry|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1361481442s/9549.jpg|858558] and this rendering didn't endear him to me any more. Leebo was still a wise-ass robot and Han was, well, Han.

Glad I didn't buy this, only borrowed from the library...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment