Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Panic In Philly (Executioner #15)


The Executioner #15: Panic in Philly - Don Pendleton Author: Don Pendleton

Rating: 3 of 5 Stars

Synopsis
Bolan goes to Philly to clean out another family nest of Mafia

My Thoughts
To be honest, this is getting kind of old. Mack boldly infiltrates a Mafia family by pretending to be a high ranking Mafia member and then either wipes them out from within, turns them upon each other or a combination of the both.

There is always a mention of some girl,but she is so throw-away that she barely registers.

There is a real lack of creativity happening.  I guess it is to be expected with such a serial series, but still, it started pretty good and now it just BLAM, BLAM, BLAM alongs, like an old jalloppi.

I've got through 19 in my Calibre library. At one time I was considering buying up through 50 or 60 and cutting and scanning them in and creating my own digital versions, since the early books don't seem to exist digitally. However, now I don't think that is worth the effort.


Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment