Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Plan B (Liaden)


Plan B - Sharon Lee and Steve Miller Synopsis
Everyone comes together on one world to defeat an Ingxtray [or whatever the "bad' humanoids are called] invasion and the sinister Department of Something Something continues its plan to purify Liadens.

My Thoughts
I really enjoyed this. It had a fantastic blend of space battles, ground force battles, suspense, romance AND it still had a happy ending.
Sadly, the Turtles are barely in this story, but they ARE mentioned.

Name details are fuzzy for me. So while I know what they mean while I'm reading, as soon as I'm done, poof, they're gone from my head.

So far, this Liaden universe is enjoyable, light and just the right balance of fun and suspense. Thankfully there is nothing "epic' about this, but there are quite a few books to read.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars

Author: Sharon Lee & Steve Miller


Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment