Friday, April 25, 2014

A Multitude of Monsters (Ebenezum #2)


A Multitude of Monsters (The Ebenezum Series) - Craig Shaw Gardner This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.com by express permission of this reviewer

Synopsis
Wuntvor and Crew are still making their way towards the City of Delights, his master is still sneezing up a storm, the Netherhells are still being all evil'y and everything that can go wrong is sure to go wrong.

My Thoughts
I was hoping this would be a bit funnier than the previous book, but sadly, the humor was exactly the same, so it didn't work for me.

The ideas sound great, but Gardner's brand of humor just doesn't amuse me. While the ending of this book has a huge cliffhanger, I don't think I actually care enough to read the third one.

If you liked the first book, then I can't see why you wouldn't like this one.

Rating: 2 of 5 Stars
Author: Craig Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment