Monday, May 05, 2014

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #25 & 26 (Manga Monday)

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 25 - Clamp
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 26 - Clamp
This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.com by express permission of this reviewer

Synopsis:
We get the whole back story of Li and Sakura and what is driving Li in the present. We also find out how Watanuki [from xxxHolic] came to be the way he is.
We also get a climactic battle between Wang-Fei, Li-clone and Li, Fai and Kurogane.

My Thoughts:
Oh my goodness! I know these volumes were supposed to be tear-jerkers, but my goodness, it really got to me.   Love, duty, sacrifice, destiny, free will. Li has it in spades. And he's got a fantastic gang backing him up.

Things are still working out, what with Li's wish and Wang-Fei's [I go back and forth between Fei-Wang and Wang-Fei without really caring. Kind of like John or Jon. Big whoop, right?] somehow being opposite, the same and feeding off of each other. I really don't understand what is going on and I just hope I do by the end of the series in 2 books.

I am REALLY looking forward to the final 2 volumes just to see exactly what is going on and how it all wraps up.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars
Artist & Author: CLAMP

No comments:

Post a Comment