Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Future Indefinite (The Great Game #3)


Future Indefinite  - Dave Duncan This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.tumblr.com by express permission of this reviewer.

Title: Future Indefinite
Series: The Great Game
Author: Dave Duncan
Rating: 1.5 of 5 Stars
Genre: Fantasy
Pages: 476


Synopsis:
Edward does a 180 and embraces the Filoby Testament and voila, everything gets fulfilled.
And Dave Duncan does his best to show hatred and disgust for Victorian English Christianity.

My Thoughts:
I spent a good solid 45 minutes on a review and then because I accidentally clicked the mousepad on my laptap, it all disappeared!
So between my dislike of Duncan's stance about Christianity in this novel and my review gettting eaten up, I am simply stating that I didn't like this book and I'll be sticking to Duncan's King's Blades books from now on.

Another indepth, perceptive and engaging review by Bookstooge. Yep, totally!

No comments:

Post a Comment