Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Scattered Suns (Saga of the Seven Suns #4) DNF @1%


Scattered Suns - Kevin J. Anderson This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.tumblr.com by express permission of this reviewer.

Title: Scattered Suns
Series: Saga of the Seven Suns
Author: Kevin Anderson
Rating: 1 of 5 Stars
Genre: SFF
Pages: ---


My Thoughts:
I am done with Anderson. Nothing in the first chapters of this book drew me on and given the track records of the previous 3 books, I thought it best to simply Abandon this book, this series and Anderson as an author.

Wanted to clear out my Currently Reading list and get all the reviews out of the way before the New Years.  Not a review really, but everything by Anderson just bores me.

No comments:

Post a Comment