Sunday, March 22, 2015

Odd Hours (Odd Thomas #4)


Odd Hours  - Dean Koontz This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.
Title: Odd Hours
Series: Odd Thomas
Author: Dean Koontz
Rating: 3 of 5 Stars
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Pages: 283

 

Synopsis:
Odd meets a pregnant young woman who spouts mysterious drivel while Odd must figure out a blood red ocean dream.

My Thoughts:
Every time I go into these books, it always surprises me how short the time frame for the story is. This time was less than 24hrs.
And nukes coming into the country.

Ever since 9-11, this type of story, the very idea itself, scares the crap out of me. So I'm just going to leave it at that.

As for the pregnant girl, she pissed me off. Enigmatic, vague, pointless warnings have a way of doing that to me. Refusing to explain something is a sure fire way to piss me off as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment