Sunday, March 01, 2015

Solo Command (X-Wing #7) (Star Wars)


Solo Command - Aaron Allston This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.com by express permission of this reviewer.

Title: Solo Command
Series: X-Wing, Star Wars
Author: Aaron Allston
Rating: 3.5 of 5 Stars
Genre: SFF
Pages: 354


Synopsis:
Wraith Squadron and Rogue Squadron hookup under the command of Han Solo as they all try to take down Warlord Zsinj.

My Thoughts:
I read this at work on my lunch breaks. However, with the atrocious winter [100+ inches of snow so far] combined with the typical seasonal slowdown, I haven't been working much and hence didn't read this very much. All of which is to say that it took me over a month to read this, all spread out and not in a quick read like most of my books.

I enjoyed this, but can't remember much to say one way or another. If I ever got rid of my Star Wars book collection [mostly hardcover science fiction book club editions and just about everything up through Kenobi] I'll definitely be holding onto the X-Wing books. They remind me of the movies with their simple, clean adventure stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment