Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Lyon's Pride (Tower and the Hive #4)

Review:

Lyon's Pride - Anne McCaffrey

This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.

 

Title: Lyon's Pride

Series: Tower and the Hive

Author: Anne McCaffrey

Rating: 1 of 5 Stars

Genre: SFF

Pages: 336

 

 

 

Synopsis:

The war against the insects continues and the Talents continue their spread.

 

My Thoughts:

Due to the inclusion and normalization of homosexuality, I will not be finishing this series.

 

With that being said, I also think I'm done with McCaffrey. I know she won't be writing any more, obviously, but I'm tired of finding landmines like this and having to deal with it. I've read what I've wanted to of hers and now I'm done.

Original post: Bookstooge.booklikes.com/post/1165776/lyon-s-pride-tower-and-the-hive-4

No comments:

Post a Comment