Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Firehand (Time Traders #5)

Review:

Firehand - Andre Norton, P.M. Griffin

This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.

 

Title: Firehand

Series: Time Traders

Author: Andre Norton, P.M. Griffin

Rating: of 5 Battle Axes

Genre: SFF

Pages: 282

 

 

 

Synopsis:

Ross Murdock and Co head to a world that in the future opposes the Big Brains and win. The Big Brains burn the world in the past and Ross must prevent that from happening, all the while hiding Earth's involvement.

And he gets involved with some chick.

 

My Thoughts:

This was a disappointment. Who ever P.M. Griffin is, this collaboration did not work for me, at all.

 

This was a bloody romance. I don't have a problem with those, but I do when it is completely different from the previous FOUR books in the series. I enjoyed this as a standalone story, but not as a part of the Time Traders.

 

I don't know if I want to read any more. I believe the rest of the Time Traders are collaborations as well and this one just turned me right off.

Original post: Bookstooge.booklikes.com/post/1255456/firehand-time-traders-5

No comments:

Post a Comment