Monday, September 21, 2015

Verily, A New Hope (William Shakespeare's Star Wars #1)

Review:

William Shakespeare's Star Wars: Verily, a New Hope - Ian Doescher

This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.

 

Title: Verily, A New Hope

Series: William Shakespeare's Star Wars

Author: Ian Doescher

Rating: of 5 Battle Axes

Genre: SFF

Pages: 174

 

 

 

Synopsis:

Star Wars, done in iambec pentameter. If you don't know Star Wars, don't read this.

 

My Thoughts:

The first time I read this, I rather hated it. This time, I bravely made my way through. I found myself reading it aloud and it made it much better.

 

I suspect hearing this read aloud would be the best choice. I might try that for the next two. I need an audible version.

Original post: Bookstooge.booklikes.com/post/1258099/verily-a-new-hope-william-shakespeare-s-star-wars-1

No comments:

Post a Comment