Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Demonsouled (Demonsouled #1) DNF

Review:

Demonsouled  - Jonathan Moeller

This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.

Title: Demonsouled

Series: Demonsouled

Author: Jonathan Moeller

Rating: 0 of 5 Battle Axes

Genre: Fantasy

Pages: DNF

Format: Kindle

 

 

 

My Thoughts:

I've read one other Moeller book and enjoyed it. But I read this when I was sick and the utterly cliched Hero fighting the Bad Minions was more than I can take. I think I gave up at 3 or 5 percent?

 

I'll be trying more Moeller, just not this series.

Original post: Bookstooge.booklikes.com/post/1274573/demonsouled-demonsouled-1-dnf

No comments:

Post a Comment