Saturday, November 07, 2015

Straits of Hell (Destroyermen #10) DNF

Straits of Hell - Taylor Anderson

This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.

Title: Straits of Hell

Series: Destroyermen

Author: Taylor Anderson

Rating: 0 of 5 Battle Axes

Genre: Fantasy

Pages: DNF

Format: Kindle

 

 

 

My Thoughts:

I had to quit at the 10% mark because it was obvious that things were getting bigger in scope instead of resolved.

 

I read my last Destroyermen novel last year and was on edge about continuing the series due to Anderson simply bloating things up with new groups of humans, all over the place. This time I quit at the French/Italian/German/something group that shows up to ally with the Japanese. I think these are the french nazi's from the previous book.

 

Just how many groups of lost humans have come to this world, why have they not connected before and why does Anderson do this to us? So I am done. I don't care how well written these might be, Anderson is out of control in regards to story and plot and I won't help him anymore by buying these.

Original post: Bookstooge.booklikes.com/post/1285601/straits-of-hell-destroyermen-10-dnf

No comments:

Post a Comment