Saturday, January 23, 2016

Deathstalker Honor (Deathstalker #4)


Deathstalker Honor  - Donato Giancola, Simon R. Green
This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot. wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.
Title: Deathstalker Honor
Series: Deathstalker
Author: Simon Green
Rating:     of 5 Battle Axes
Genre: SFF
Pages: 532
Format: Kindle



Synopsis:
Lionstone has been deposed and now all the factions must decide how to proceed.
The Maze group keep getting sent off on missions to keep them out of the way because politicians are always politicians and act like slime no matter what.
Owen still believes he can make a difference without taking over.
"Something" is in the Darkzone and is making even the AI's afraid.

My Thoughts:
This book is where I stop reading this series. I will not read books that depict homosexuality as good and normal. God calls it a sin and hence, so do I.

Besides that, this was tedious. I felt like I was reading a Dragon Ball Z novel with the characters constantly groaning and reaching new Power Levels and doing new and amazing things. And Owen still whines. I mean whines like a dog that has been hit with a roll of paper. Whine, whine, whine, whine.

2 comments:

  1. You made it through all 532 pages with three stars even. Brava! - Book Cupidity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was starting to be sick when I started this and was feeling very masochistic...

    ReplyDelete