Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Argonaut Affair (Time Wars #7)


The Argonaut Affair (Time Wars Book 7) - Simon Hawke This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot. wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.
Title: The Argonaut Affair
Series: Time Wars
Author: Simon Hawke
Rating: 3 of 5 Stars
Genre: SFF
Pages: 212
Format: Kindle









Synopsis:
The characters from our timeline are going to make a pre-emptive strike against the other timeline by creating a split in their universe. And they choose the story of Jason and the Golden Fleece to do this.
Problem is, they and the other timeline people, are all being manipulated by the crazy mad russian. Who still wants to cause multiple time splits, but now in BOTH universes.
Oy Vey!

My Thoughts:
I enjoyed this. But that was because I cut the strings from my eyes to my brain so my eyes wouldn't be rolling the whole time I was reading this.

I mean, robot amazonians, robot birds, robot Hercules?!? And don't forget the robot zombies and robot Colossus of Rhodes. It was so bad it was good. But that was only because I was in the mood for it. Objectively, I would have called this trash.

These are the kind of books I read simply to pass the time between other books. Kind of like those free bread rolls you get at restaurants while waiting for your meal. You would not pay $50 for those rolls, but since they're included, hey, why not eat one? Unless you have a gluten or wheat allergy, in which case, you'll die frothing at the mouth rolling around on the restaurant floor while the other diners look on in horror and the staff scream and run around in a panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment