Friday, March 11, 2016

Angles of Attack (Frontlines #3)


Angles of Attack - Marko Kloos This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at  Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.
Title: Angles of Attack
Series: Frontlines
Author: Marko Kloos
Rating: Unrated
Genre: SFF
Pages: 350
Format: Kindle



My Thoughts:
Due to some of the subject matter, I will not be continuing with this series.

And once again, an author's desire to be politically correct and include homosexuality so that their writing is "inclusive" forces me to abandon this author.  Given how my statements like this have been taken at social booksites, I am slowly being squeezed to saying what I think only on my blog here because otherwise a shitstorm gets raised and I just don't have the oomph to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment