Monday, March 07, 2016

Saltation (Liaden) DNF@5%


Saltation (Liaden Universe) - Steve Miller, Sharon Lee This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Posted at Bookstooge.blogspot.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.
Title: Saltation
Series: Liaden
Author: Sharon Lee & Steve Miller
Rating: Unrated
Genre: SFF
Pages: DNF
Format: Kindle





 My Thoughts:
Due to some of the subject matter, I will not be continuing with this series.

And that really stinks. I have been enjoying this series immensely and was seriously considering buying these in hardcover. So to have homosexuality just casually brought in like it was was a kick in the guts.

This has been happening more and more though and I am beginning to wonder if I am going to have to curtail my SFF reading. Will I have to cut down on my overall reading or replace the SFF with something completely different, like non-fiction? Either way, it will entail changes in my habits based on the changes in society today.

Don't I already do enough things that make me different? I tithe. I go to church on Saturday. I watch almost no tv/movies. I don't drink alcohol. I believe and act like, the Bible is true. And it is wearing me out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment