Monday, August 29, 2016

August '16 Roundup & Ramblings






This is a couple of days early, but I know I won't be finishing anymore books by months end so I figured I'd better write this while I still had some oomph in me.

This month has been something else. I knew going into August that there would be some disruption, but I wasn't expecting to have a full month of bleh. After moving my parents, things just never picked up. Life just kept throwing little curve balls.

Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been a bad month. I've had no DNF's, only one 1Star and one 2 1/2Star, so that qualifies as a good month. No 5 Stars, but those are rare enough that I don't expect them. This was just a solid read month. Nothing really bad, nothing really good.

My weirdest read was definitely Taboogasm by Gregor Xane. When I say weird, I mean alien clone baby, living dolls in space and alien butt holes kind of weird :-D

I'm hoping I get my reading mojo back for September.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment