Monday, December 26, 2016

Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons (Calvin and Hobbes #7)


This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Wordpress, Blogspot, Booklikes & Librarything by  Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.
Title: Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons
Series: Calvin and Hobbes #7
Author/Artist: Bill Watterson
Rating: 4 of 5 Stars
Genre: Comics
Pages: 128
Format: Kindle digital scan






My Thoughts: 

Another fine collection by Watterson. I found myself laughing a lot more in this collection than in the previous one. I don't know if that is because this was truly funnier, or if it was because more time had elapsed since my last C&H read.

I've got a few more collections left. Once I'm done with those, I don't know that I'll ever plan on re-reading these. As a teen, C&H enthralled me. As an adult, they're amusing me. I suspect that as a mature adult, they will come across as tedious or shallow. I don't want that and I'd rather never read them again and keep the good memories.

Finally, is that title a mouthful or what? I had to go to Wikipedia and just search out Calvin and Hobbes and then copy/paste the title or else I would have gotten it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment