Wednesday, December 07, 2016

The Tropic of Serpents (A Memoir by Lady Trent #2)


This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes. blogspot.wordpress.com & librarything.com/catalog/BookstoogeLT by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.
Title: The Tropic of Serpents
Series: A Memoir by Lady Trent #2
Author: Marie Brennan
Rating: 1 of 5 Stars
Genre: SFF
Pages: 332
Format: Kindle digital edition




Thus proclaimed Bookstooge, the Sage of the Diet of Sohdah and Utterer of Deep Mysteries, whilst traveling upon the highways and byways.


3 Dooms I pronounce against thee! Let all hear and tremble at my words.


DooM

21st Century Cant spewed, out of Time and Place
My soul loathes such an abomination


DoOoM

Where 10 words would do, yay 5 would suffice, 30 were squandered
Garner not my attention with vain repetitions and overly long descriptive paragraphs, for such things the Indies do, thinking to make their books be read on high
In the end, I cast them down into the pit, into the mire, to languish and such shall be done to thee


DoOoOoM

Bore. Me. Not.
Am I a god? Am I not mortal, like thee, with a mortal's lifespan?
Waste not my time, thou wretch, lest thou be consigned to the Dust Heaps of History


Here ends the 3 Dooms of Bookstooge


No comments:

Post a Comment