Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The City of Mirrors (The Passage #3) ★☆☆☆☆ DNF@13%


This review is written with a GPL 4.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at WordPress, Blogspot & Librarything by Bookstooge’s Exalted Permission
 Title: The City of Mirrors
 Series: The Passage #3
 Author: Justin Cronin
 Rating: 1 of 5 Stars
 Genre: Fantasy
 Pages: DNF
 Format: Digital Edition




My Thoughts:


I gave this until the 13% mark to draw me in. It never did. The writing was just fine, there were no problems or anything I could point a finger to and say “Therein lies the the problem.” No, this was just like the previous 2 books in that it bored me. I might have put up with that for those 2, but now? Not so much.

If you liked the previous books I suspect you'll like this one as well. I was pretty meh about them and nothing in this book was any different, so I was pretty meh about it as well. I've got about 120 books on my Oasis and around 100-150 books in Calibre that I plan on reading so I am not going to waste my time reading something that I am not enjoying.

It doesn't help that besides Dracula, I am not a vampire fan, nor am I a big post-apocalyptic fan.

★☆☆☆☆






No comments:

Post a Comment