Thursday, September 20, 2018

Empire (Warhammer: Legend of Sigmar #2) DNF@5%


This review is written with a GPL 4.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at WordPress, Blogspot & Librarything by Bookstooge’s Exalted Permission

Title: Empire
Series: Warhammer: Legend of Sigmar #2
Author: Graham McNeill
Rating: Unrated
Genre: Fantasy
Pages: 420/DNF@5%
Format: Digital Edition





My Thoughts:

After slogging through The Deaths of Tao and giving up because I didn't care 2 farthings for Tao, I realized that I didn't care even 1 farthing about Sigmar or the ultimately failed world of Warhammer. So I dnf'd this before I got frustrated. As such, I'm not rating this. If you like most other Warhammer books, I'm sure you'll like this one. If you don't like Warhammer, then I highly doubt this book will change your mind.

Sorry Dave, I tried. But the Warhammer universe just isn't for me. But at least my initial interest helped get you online and blogging, right? And our friendship is definitely worth this little adventure, no matter how it turned out for me.












No comments:

Post a Comment