Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Review: Academ's Fury


Academ's Fury
Academ's Fury by Jim Butcher

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Read February 2010
Re-Read June 2012


February 2010 Review:

The First Lord is incapacitated and Tavi must help cover it up. With some friends he fends off attacks magical, physical and political. Tavi is fury'less and mocked as a freak by the rich and powerful. Using his wits alone he survives. Keeps things from collapsing until the First Lord recovers.


June 2012
I went into this knowing just how bad ass the vord were going to be and I STILL felt totally tensed up and "what is going to happen next?". No, I don't have a bad memory. I just find the writing to be as good upon re-reading as when I read it the first time.

The Canim are just phracking cool...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment