Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Review: Bio-Weapon


Bio-Weapon
Bio-Weapon by Vaughn Heppner

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I feel like I am reading some sort of train wreck with these books. I don't particularly "like" them, but I KNOW I am going to be reading the next one :-)

More fighting between the Social Unity and the Highborn with politics inserting itself and ruining everything. And our main character is stuck in the middle, again.

I think part of why I don't care that much for these is that both the S.U. and the Highborn are both entities that a normal human wouldn't want. And from the actions, or lack thereof, from the outer planet confederation [I can't remember if it was even really named], it doesn't seem much better.

So I am reading a survival story with no good options.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment