Monday, November 19, 2012

Review: Medusa: A Tiger by the Tail


Medusa: A Tiger by the Tail
Medusa: A Tiger by the Tail by Jack L. Chalker

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was a really good wrap up for the series.

Spoilers ahead, read at your own risk [I refuse to use the spoiler tag to HIDE anything]


I did feel that the Medusan agent got the short end of the literary stick, as Chalker not only had to tell his story, but also wrap up the series.

That being said, it was a great ride. I had remembered that aliens were involved [and we are told that from Book 1], but I had completely forgotten that it turns out that we are dealing with 2 alien species!

Chalkers extrapolates where humanity might go, and I could see this leading directly into [a:Neal Asher|56353|Neal Asher|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1207862001p2/56353.jpg]'s Polity Universe. that would be cool :D



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment