Monday, April 21, 2014

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #22, 23 & 24 (Manga Monday)


Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 22 - Clamp
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 23 - Clamp
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 24 - Clamp
This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.com by express permission of this reviewer

Synopsis
Li and Company end up in the Japan of Kurogane's origin. Yuko reveals more of what is happening, we find out about Watanuki [from xxxHolic] and then, most shockingly of all, we find out that
Sakura is also an image clone.
(hide spoiler)
 And if that wasn't enough, we find out that
Li is the son of Sakura.
(hide spoiler)
Yeah, I'm not sure what is going on or what tangled skein CLAMP is snarling for us.

My Thoughts
With the above spoilers, I am totally confused as to what is going on. I thought I had a handle on what Fei-Wang wanted, but now I have NO idea what is going on.

This just got really complex. With only 4 volumes left, I hope that CLAMP can wrap things up without rushing it. However, I am loving this and am looking forward to the rest of this series.

Rating: 3.5 of 5 Stars
Artist & Author: CLAMP

No comments:

Post a Comment