Monday, June 01, 2015

May '15 Roundup

 

 

 

This month was a great month because I set myself the goal of deliberately DECREASING my reading goal and I wasn't sure how it was going to go. However, I was successful and only read 10 books. Considering that 3 of those were manga as well, I feel really good.

I was hoping to keep it in the single digits, but Memorial Weekend did me in, as I had lots of time to do nothing.

 

So without further ado...

 

1) The Last Aerie  3 Stars

 

2) Wednesday's Wrath  3 Stars

 

3) xxxHolic: Rei Vol. 1   3 Stars

 

4) xxxHolic: Rei Vol. 2  3 Stars

 

5) Lyon's Pride   1 Star

 

6) Disciple of the Wind  4 Stars

 

7) To War, MSG:O Vol. 6   4.5 Stars

 

8) Thermal Thursday   3 Stars

 

9) Crystal Dragon   4 Stars

 

10) War of the Sons   2.5 Stars

 

 

So overall, this month was a net gain and not a net loss star-wise.

 

 

Original post: Bookstooge.booklikes.com/post/1177705/may-15-roundup

No comments:

Post a Comment