Tuesday, January 26, 2016

PenumbraPublishing Stole My Review


http://penumbrapublishing.com/php/Page-ReviewsResources.php

If you go down the page to:
Reviews for Walter Knight's AMERICA'S GALACTIC FOREIGN LEGION - Book 1...

You will see where they stole the whole of my review and simply omitted the gpl licensing. They  did this without my consent.

Well, I guess I'll be 1Star'ing all of the 19 other Galactic Foreign Legion books now.

JUST when I was starting to get settled down from the crapfest of yesterday here at booklikes, this happens.

Penumbra Publishing is a group of thieves. I'm also posting this on all my blogs and on facebook. I want as many people as possible to know about this behavior and be aware that if you review a book by Penumbra Publishing, it will be used by them, without your permission.

I am also going to be commenting on their blog:
http://penumbrapublishing.blogspot.com/


God save me, I'm going off the freaking deep end here...

No comments:

Post a Comment