Friday, November 25, 2016

Demelza (Poldark Saga #2) DNF@6%


Demelza: A Novel of Cornwall, 1788-1790 - Winston Graham This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes. blogspot.wordpress.com by  Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.
Title: Demelza
Series: Poldark Saga
Author: Winston Graham
Rating: Unrated
Genre: Historical Fiction
Pages: DNF
Format: Kindle digital edition








My Thoughts:

This DNF was definitely a "me" thing and not because there was something truly wrong or outrageous with this book.

I tried at least 4 times to get into it and each time I found myself simply not caring one whit about any of the characters or the situation they were in. Not a dislike but a complete apathy that you could drown in. So I gave up. Forcing myself to read something is just going to waste my time and I'll end up writing a completely scathing review and wasting emotional strength that I need to save for something real.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment