Saturday, March 25, 2017

The Lord God Made Them All (All Creatures Great and Small #7) DNF@10%


This review is written with a GPL 4.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at WordPress, Blogspot, Booklikes & Librarything and linked at Goodreads & Mobileread by  Bookstooge’s Exalted Permission
Title:       The Lord God Made Them All
Series:     All Creatures Great and Small #7
Author:   James Herriot 
Rating:    Unrated 
Genre:     Non-fiction
Pages:      388
Format:   Digital Edition 
 





Synopsis:

Even more stories from the Vet. And apparently he goes to Russia, or something.




My Thoughts:

I abandoned this at the 10% mark. I just couldn't take any more cutesy stories about animals or the people. The people just pissed me off. So I endured for almost 40 pages. Then when he starts off about him going to Russia, and preparing his reader for that adventure, I just gave up.

Almost 400 pages was too much and I had really reached my limit of animal stories about 2 books ago. Nothing wrong with this book, hence the Unrated rating. I am using this as a lesson to teach myself when I need to abandon a series sooner.









No comments:

Post a Comment