Monday, September 02, 2013

Review: The Man in the Brown Suit


The Man in the Brown Suit
The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Wow, almost as good as [b:And Then There Were None|16299|And Then There Were None|Agatha Christie|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1316131101s/16299.jpg|3038872].

We get to follow the adventures of a plucky young Brit gal who is bored. She gets involved in a murder mystery that turns out to have much wider implications. She travels to South Africa, is almost killed several times, makes new friends, finds and falls in love with a REAL man and gets to deal with one of the best villains I've read yet.

The Colonel. What can I say about them. I suspected from the start who they were and enjoyed them the whole way through. and I enjoyed them at the end as well. They were a classy villain. Made the book worth it just to meet the Colonel.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment