Wednesday, January 01, 2014

A Grumpy Book by Grumpy Cat


Grumpy Cat: A Grumpy Book - Grumpy Cat This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.com by express permission of this reviewer


Synopsis
Internet sensation Grumpy Cat's epic feline frown has inspired legions of devoted fans. Celebrating the grouch in everyone, the Grumpy Cat book teaches the fine art of grumpiness and includes enough bad attitude to cast a dark cloud over the whole world.

My Thoughts
Well, my wife got me this book for Christmas, as I have several photos of Grumpy Cat in my "humor" picture folder on Facebook. And this book did not fail to make me laugh. There was everything from the typical Grumpy Cat picture with snide captions to a crossword puzzle where every answer was "no". How great is that?!?

Definitely a gag gift book and only meant for those who appreciate Grumpy Cat and his brand of humor. Others, the unwashed hoi polio, will find this creative gem going straight over their little heads and they will complain about how mean it is.

Grumpy Cat, and I, only have this to say in reply:
A, B, C, D, E, F, U.

Yep folks, another win for common sense, pessimism and dark macabre humor.

I deliberately chose to review this book first this year, as I knew it would make me laugh and set just the right tone for the rest of the year.

If the following picture doesn't make you laugh, this book is NOT for you:



Rating: 4.5 of 5 Stars

Author: Grumpy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment