Wednesday, May 27, 2015

To War (Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin #6) (Manga)

Review:

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin, Vol. 6: To War - Yasuhiko Yoshikazu, Yoshiyuki Tomino, Hajime Yatate

This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.

Title: To War

Series: Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin

Author & Artist: Yoshikazu Yasuhiko

Rating: 4.5 of 5 Stars

Genre: Manga

Pages: 440

 

 

Synopsis:

Zeon declares Independence. And we get to see how Amuro's father became the driven man he is and how that affected Amuro to be the young man he is.

 

My Thoughts:

In this book, we get to see how out-classed the Federation mobile suits are in comparison to the Zeon suits. I have to be honest, I don't understand how they were better. It was simply a matter of results I guess. Kind of like if you told me that Tank X was WAY better than Tank B and one Tank X destroyed a whole battalion of Tank B's all by itself. I just don't understand WHY the Zeon suits are so much better and that is frustrating.

 

Other than that, this continues to be top-notch in both story and art. The full color pages still amaze me and I don't have anything to add to what I've written in previous reviews.

Original post: Bookstooge.booklikes.com/post/1174488/to-war-mobile-suit-gundam-the-origin-6-manga

No comments:

Post a Comment