Thursday, February 07, 2019

To Trade the Stars (Trade Pact #3) ★☆☆☆☆ DNF#1%


This review is written with a GPL 4.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at WordPress, Blogspot & Librarything by Bookstooge’s Exalted Permission

Title: To Trade the Stars
Series: Trade Pact #3
Author: Julie Czerneda
Rating: 1 of 5 Stars
Genre: SF
Pages: DNF @ 1%
Format: Digital Edition




Synopsis:


“...leaving me cold along one side until I snuggled under the portion of sheet warmed by his body.”



My Thoughts:

This is not SF. This is now a woman's romance novel with spaceships. I don't want to read crap like this, thank you very much.

What a frelling let down, especially considering how much I enjoyed the first book. But this is exactly why I tend to stay away from women writers. They're always dragging in stuff like that that has zero interest to me. They are more than welcome to write it but don't fracking expect me to read it or to put up with it when I do make the mistake of stumbling across it.

★☆☆☆☆








No comments:

Post a Comment