Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Krytos Trap (X-Wing #3) (Star Wars)


Star Wars: The Krytos Trap (Star Wars: X-Wing) - Michael Stockpole This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.tumblr.com by express permission of this reviewer.

Title: The Krytos Trap
Series: X-Wing, Star Wars
Author: Michael Stackpole
Rating: 3.5 of 5 Stars
Genre: SFF
Pages: 355


Synopsis:
Having just lost my review due to one stupid unfortunate swipe of the mousepad, yet again, this will be the last review I compose here in Booklikes.
I will be using a word processing program and reduce my stress and general level of profanity, which our neighbors will greatly appreciate.

Ok, Corran is captured, not dead and in his escape finds out his Gramps was a jedi and he is too.

Rogue Squadron plays politics because that scumbag Bothan Borsk Fey'la has decided he will be a player in galactic politics.

My Thoughts:
Reading this again was probably a mistake. Not because it was bad, but because it was just plain mediocre. And considering that these are probably near the top of the stack in quality, that is sad.

Not that I'm bitter about Disney's total raping of the Extended Universe or anything. That doesn't color my thinking at all, oh no. /sarcasm 
Sadly, I feel like Star Wars has been ruined all over for me now.

Anyhow, this was an enjoyable read and there was a lot I had forgotten. I plan to finish out this series but re-reading this series that I had enjoyed so much in the past has made me seriously consider selling all my Star Wars books. Bleh...

No comments:

Post a Comment