Saturday, May 14, 2022

The Uncollected Father Brown Stories ★★✬☆☆

 


This review is written with a GPL 4.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at WordPress, Blogspot, & Librarything by Bookstooge’s Exalted Permission
Title: The Uncollected Father Brown Stories
Series: Father Brown #6
Author: G.K. Chesterton
Rating: 2.5 of 5 Stars
Genre: Mystery
Pages: 75
Words: 20K






Synopsis:


Table of Contents


The Donnington Affair

The Mask of Midas




My Thoughts:


“....you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! 16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.”

~ Revelation 3:15b-16


One week after finishing this collection of 2 stories I can't remember a thing about them. The Father Brown stories had started to wear on me so I was looking forward to a much shorter experience, but I wasn't expecting something so completely bland that I forgot it right after reading it.


There was nothing bad but there was nothing good, hence the Bible verse. Thank goodness the Father Brown stories are done!


★★✬☆☆




No comments:

Post a Comment