Friday, June 14, 2019

Valor (The Faithful and the Fallen #2) ★☆☆☆☆ DNF@10%


This review is written with a GPL 4.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at WordPress, Blogspot & Librarything by Bookstooge’s Exalted Permission
Title: Valor
Series: The Faithful and the Fallen #2
Author: John Gwynne
Rating: 1 of 5 Stars
Genre: Fantasy
Pages: 680 /DNF@10%
Format: Digital Edition




Synopsis:

DNF's don't get a synopsis. They are crap and have forfeited the right to any effort on my part that might in any way convince someone else to try them. In fact, I consider it my Civic Duty to NOT do any sort of synopsis for a DNF book and view it as akin to shooting a Communist.

TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY!!!



My Thoughts:

Ok, I got it out of my system. I'm ok now, honest.

However, 94 characters, 120 chapters and 120 point of view changes majorly contributed to my continued blaseness about this book, this series and this author.

I simply didn't care. This, and Malice too, had all the earmarks of an Epic Fantasy that I would eat up with a spoon. But I didn't. It wasn't even hate this time but just a complete and utter appalling cloud of apathy.

I won't be reading any more by this author. He just pushes my buttons wrong for some reason.

★☆☆☆☆







No comments:

Post a Comment