Wednesday, August 18, 2021

The Irony of American History DNF (Unrated)

 

This review is written with a GPL 4.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at WordPress, Blogspot, & Librarything by Bookstooge’s Exalted Permission
Title: The Irony of American History
Series: ----------
Author: Reinhold Niebuhr
Rating: Unrated
Genre: Non-fiction
Pages: DNF
Words: DNF





Synopsis:


DNF during the intro by Andrew Bacevich.




My Thoughts:


I am not rating this book because I couldn't even get past the introduction by a scumbag named Andrew Bacevich who appears to be a damned communist and someone I'd gladly kill. Thus, since I didn't even make it to Niebuhr's own words it isn't fair to judge his book.


Maybe someday I'll read this book but from what was in the introduction, I am extremely hesitant and doubtful. The fact that a lying scumsucking twatwad like Bacevich wrote what he did in the intro doesn't bode well for the book itself. I hope Bacevich burns. I am sorry that Niebuhr's book was saddled with an introduction like that. Nobody deserves that, not even if what is in the intro is indicative of the writing itself.


Because of this, I won't be including this in my ratings score for the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment