Sunday, December 13, 2015

ATLAS 3 (Atlas #3)


ATLAS 3 - Isaac Hooke This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot. wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.
Title: ATLAS 3
Series: Atlas
Author: Isaac Hooke
Rating: of 5 Battle Axes
Genre: SFF
Pages: 496
Format: Kindle




Synopsis:
In a last gasp move, Humanity is sending in the MOTH's to nuke the brains of the 2 skull ships. If they don't succeed, humanity is doomed.
And more aliens.

My Thoughts:
I read over my review for ATLAS 2 before writing this and felt that I could almost copy/paste that review for this book. Too long, too many acronyms explained in the moment and not worth your money.

With that being said, I think the action was better this time around even while being described blow by blow. I didn't feel like my time was wasted, but it did get close. The ending was satisfactory but I don't think I'll be reading any more by Hooke as his writing just doesn't do it for me.

If you're looking for good military scifi, this is adequate. I would recommend Evan Currie or Marko Kloos over this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment