Saturday, December 19, 2015

Double Crossfire (The Executioner #40)


Double Crossfire - Don Pendleton, Steven M. Krauzer This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot. wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.
Title: Double Crossfire
Series: The Executioner
Author: Don Pendleton, Steven Krauzer
Rating: of 5 Battle Axes
Genre: Action/Adventure
Pages: 185
Format: Kindle






Synopsis:
A flare up in the Turk/Armenian conflict draws in the USSR and a heapload of heroin.
It is up to Mack to stop the drugs and the commies!

My Thoughts:
This was tough to read. I don't know why NOW I have an issue with the trite shallowness but it was so glaring that I couldn't get past it. I suspect I'm going to have to limit these to one every month or two.

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment