Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Eye of Divinity DNF@11%


Knights: The Eye of Divinity (A Novel of Epic Fantasy) (The Knights Series) - Robert E. Keller This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot. wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.
Title: The Eye of Divinity
Series: Knights
Author: Robert Keller
Rating: of 5 Battle Axes
Genre: SFF
Pages: DNF
Format: Kindle




My Thoughts
A boy is chosen by 3 knights of the kingdom. That was as far as I got. "Epic" was in the unedited title at booklikes, in the description, etc and so I was all set for something epic.

What this is is a middle grade book about a boy who is suddenly special. Awkward writing mixed with characterizations that I didn't like made this definitely NOT epic. No middle grade book IS epic. So I quit before I got angry with the author for wasting my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment