Saturday, November 12, 2022

Jackal of the Mind (Tales of Wyverna #2) ★☆☆☆☆ DNF@2%

 

This review is written with a GPL 4.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at WordPress & Blogspot by Bookstooge’s Exalted Permission
Title: Jackal of the Mind DNF@2%
Series: Tales of Wyverna #2
Author: Madolyn Rogers
Rating: 1 of 5 Stars
Genre: Fantasy
Pages: 6/287
Words: 2/106K



Sexuality and sexual preferences are important enough that I refuse to allow them to be perverted and to pass it off as “well, it's only a piece of fiction”.

I was disappointed but it happens enough now that I think I'm to the point where I can just shrug it off and dnf the book without much regret. Ahhh well, on to another book and another author.


★☆☆☆☆



No comments:

Post a Comment